2/16/11

Overdoz. "Live For, Die For" (Album)

Here is the album "Live For, Die For" from the South-Central Las Angeles crew OverDoz. This album has features from Kendrick Lamar, iman, C-San, Casey Veggies, Dom Kennedy, Skeme, Emon, and Fitzroy. The album features production from THC, Iman Omari, Brooks D'leau, (J*DaVeY), Polyester of L.A.U.S.D, and Rooselvelt. The album topics range from sex, girls, relationships to growing up, drugs, and just having a good time.  I have anticipated this album for a while and I must say that is very dope and has left me very satisfied. A few notable look out tracks from this album are the opening track "Live For, Die, For" "I don't wanna be your girlfriend" "ifyouthrowitimmacatchit" "December" and "countin my money". Here's the tracklist and download...
Tracklist



No comments:

Post a Comment