2/15/11

Art::Soul::Life

 
Today my bro Vontae Owens  and his brainchild, movement and vision OddHumansCo. dropped their second compilation album entitled "Art::Soul::Life".
I must say that this is one of the best compilations that I have heard this year. I previewed the compilation yesterday night and I must say that this album is the ultimate in LOVE sounds. The collection of music inspired me to dream, aspire, and create all at the same time. I listened to the album at least 3 times last night(including in the shower) and I am currently listening to it right now. The purpose of this compilation was to inspire to create and spread LOVE. I must say that Vontae and OddHumansCo. succeeded! The compilation features some of the best music from innovative artist such as Ahwlee, Afta-1, BMB aka Space Kid, Flying Lotus and many others. This compilation was extremely well pieced together and left no wants for the imagination. You must take time to listen to this project. It will inspire you to Create and change your life.


Follow Vontae on twitter at http://twitter.com/vontae_
Follow OddHumansCo. on twitter at http://twitter.com/OddHumansCo


No comments:

Post a Comment