1/17/11

GoodWood NYC

Good wood is the creation of Kerri she came up with the original concept of GoodWood while working at a skateshop in NYC. All of the original GW designs were made in her bedroom and completely hand carved. Good wood offers a fresh new  take on urban jewelry and i plan on ordering a few dope pieces from there selection




Here are some of the good wood pieces that I plan on ordering...


 I cut my hair recently but this fully functional pick chain would totally be the incentive I need to grow it back



I L-O-V-E the attention to detail and craftsmanship put into play on this "The Red Heart Attack" piece...


These versatile bracelets would go well with any outfit...

Big Name celebrities such as Kanye West, Bun-B, Snoop Dogg Mos' Def, and LeBron James have been seen wearing GoodWood NYC...





Soon I hope to join the ranks of these Good Wood NYC wearers...









No comments:

Post a Comment