12/4/11

A Look Inside: Krownz & Kingz


In fashion nowadays, it is rare to come across a brand that is solely committed to uplifting other individuals. Krownz & Kingz is focused on letting other people know that they are Kings and Queens on this earth, income or background. Recently I got a chance to chop it with Jordan Gardner the creator and owner of Krownz & Kingz to bring you "A Look Inside: Krownz & Kingz".
Who are the members of the Krownz & Kingz team?

There is currently only one member of Krownz and Kingz and that is me, Jordan Gardner and of course my staff

What do you guys do?

We promote positivty through our clothing and want our customers to feel good while wearing them.

How did Krownz & Kingz start?

I have been designing clothes since I was seven years old. I used to draw on tshirts and paint them. As I got olderI began to persue my childhood dream and that is how Krownz and Kingz started.


What are your aims and goals?

We believe that EVERYONE is a King/Kween in this earth. Our goal is to individuals to know that, and live like a King/Kween.

What are your creative methods?

Our creative methods are just simply being unique and original.

What keeps you guys motivated?

What keeps us motivated is God and the support that we get from the community and customers.



What's the meaning behind Krownz & Kingz?

The summer of 2009 I got a word from above that I am a King in this earthrealm. Later that day, I started drawing up some designs and the name Krownz and Kingz came to me. We are all Kings on this earth and Kings wear Crowns.

What kind of support have you guys been receiving from the public

Everyone in our community have been encouraging us to keep up the good work. I have heard nothing but love from eveyone around me since I started this line back in January.

What inspired you to get into fashion?

Ever since I can remember, fashion has been my passion. I used to always want to change something up on my garmet. I used to draw on shirts with marker and rip up my jeans just to give my outfit a little bit more creativity. As I grew older I began to become more serious about fashion, and started Krownz and Kingz.


What are some of your biggest influences?

God is my biggest influence. If it was not for him, I would not be here.

Where would you like to see Krownz and kingz in the next 10 years?
10 years from now I would like to see KKC all around the world in all types of botiques and stores.

If you could collab with one brand who would it be?

If I could collab with any brand it would be Pin Dolphin Clothing. They are killing the game right now.



Why should people support you?

People should support us because we are creative, original and all about spreading positivity.

What's the most important thing you would you like everyone to know?

YOU ARE A KING IN THIS EARTH. And dont forget that.

Support
Follow @KrownzandKingz on Twitter
Like Krownz & Kingz Clothing on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment