1/31/11

McKenzie Eddy "A Prelude to my Next Excursion" mixtape

M

I first discovered McKenzie Eddy when I heard a snippet of a song that she  and "The Disco Biscuits" did with Wiz Khalifa called Sweatshop. I recently heard her on Curren$y's Silence on Pilot Talk II. Here is here mixtape "A Prelude to My Next Excursion"

McKenzie Eddy has a soulful sometimes folky sound but she still does not hesitate to feature BlueRoc Hip-Hop artists such as Curren$y, Da$h and Stalley on this tape. This  project  also includes features from Wiz Khalifa, Nicole  Wray, and Eric Rush. The tape also features production from Ski Beatz, Chuck Inglish, Brooklyn Dawn, Voodoo Farm, Sean O'Connell, Marc Brownstein, and Om'Mas Keith. This tape also includes the original version of  Curren$y's track "silence" complete with a dope Wiz Khalifa's verse intact. All in all this is a very dope tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment